Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pentland Hills in the Spring

I am glad that I went to the Pentland hills in the winter and in spring as it was an entirely different experience when I went again this time - I felt that the view was just so much more spectacular!!

I'll let the pictures do the talking :) (ok the quality is not the best bcos I took them from the album I made on fb which is slightly annoying) 
































The total distance trekked that day was 17km and I was honestly just in awe the whole time we were trekking. Besides the moments where I was looking through the viewfinder of my camera to snap photos, I was constantly scanning my surroundings and trying to soak up the beauty of nature that was all around me 

To anyone wanting to visit Edinburgh, Pentland Hills is definitely a must go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment