Monday, July 25, 2016

Chit chat from work!

Here I am sitting at my desk in the office and really just dozing off from time to time fighting that post-lunch snooze urge. I just asked a colleague after lunch whether the others feel the same and she reassured me when she said “Don’t worry, everyone feels tired after lunch”. There must be something to prevent this from happening! Bcos I really hate the feeling off trying to stay awake but failing to no matter how hard I try to keep my eyes open and my head from bobbing back and forth. Maybe its something I could sneakily research for at work. I have been given a task to research on organizations in South East Asia that are in the sphere of sustainable food and agriculture and yes, it is rather interesting to find out about the initiatives that companies launch to better the environment and the lives of people but not when you’ve been doing it for more than a week now :(  

Ok it has been 10 minutes since I typed the last sentence cos I just dozed off again, I’m really not joking. I’m gonna snack on some Snackimals now!! They’re cookies which I’ve just discovered from the Organic Grocer just a minute walk away from my office  They are super delish and hopefully gonna keep me awake!

Anyway, it must seem really unproductive of me to be blogging whilst at work but I really have run out of resources to research for!! And I’m gonna ask for a new task soon but what’s holding me back is my mentality that if there was something else for me to do, my ‘boss’ would have already mentioned it to me, but it’s always better just taking the initiative to ask for it!

Ok there was another 20 minutes that just passed between the last sentence and now but that’s cos I have found another company in the SEA region to research on WOOHOO! Must have been the Snackimals power hahah ok I’m fully awake now and ready to do more research with new found motivation!


Thanks for tuning into real time (ish) talk with me and talk to you next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment