Monday, June 27, 2016

☀ Summer! ☀

Summer has finally begun!! 

I've spent the last 3 weeks in London going for ballet classes, exploring/visiting places and going to more markets :) Seriously love taking ballet classes at Danceworks because the teachers are amazing, their combinations are amazing and there's always (unless its a 10/10:30am class) a live pianist who plays such beautiful music 


I went to Old Spitalfields market and Brick Lane market with Niamh :)


Tried this Ethiopian cuisine stall and the food was as good as it looked! I was quite impressed by their presentation


I also my first ever vegan donut! It was white chocolate and raspberry and I had it at a stall called Rubys. I also had a peanut butter cake slice thing which was super yummy and surprisingly not as sweet as one would imagine it to be




We walked from Brick Lane to the London Bridge and to Borough Market (unfortunately it was closed that day)


The building on the far left is nicknamed the Walkie Talkie and the one in the middle is called the Gherkin - the buildings are named after their shape hahah 


It was really hot that day and it was so nice to see everyone lying on the grass basking in the sunshine!


I visited Camden Town Market myself the weekend after and I had this amazing ice cream sandwich at Cookies and Scream 


(Gloucester Road)





Love the streets of London :)


This was a Wild Spring Burger I had at Wild Food cafe in Neal's Yard ( it was not worth the price though :'( ) 









No comments:

Post a Comment