Friday, July 13, 2018

I'm so incredibly happy with where I am with life right now.
I am so happy to be my age. 
I am so happy to be born in this century. 
I am so happy with the friends that I have made and keep in touch with. 
I am so happy that I am able to look back at who I was before and say that I am an improved version of myself.

I can't believe I'm approaching my last year of uni and it saddens me to think that I may be leaving the UK and all my friends but at the same time, I am so excited to see where I end up.

I've had two inspiring conversations today that reminded me that I am not obliged to do anything that I don't want to do and this is my life and I've only got one shot at it so I better make it worthwhile and most importantly, spend time doing things that matter to me and make me happy! 

Lesson of the day: 

You're not an interesting person because you've done interesting things. What makes a person interesting is her/his mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment