Saturday, May 5, 2018

I went for a run!

As I was desperately trying to fall asleep on the night of the 30th, I was trying to visualise what kind of exercise I was going to be doing the next day and I thought of going for a run to Arthur's seat! I was so keen on going and was visualising how amazing I would feel and also how beautiful the landscapes would be and so I finally fell asleep with that in mind.

The next morning, it was cold and gloomy and so I decided against my run. 
However, I kept thinking about it the entire morning and finally decided to go for one in the afternoon! and so I went, and I felt amazing running within the first 5 minutes but after those few minutes, I experienced a long on-going battle between stopping and continuing my run 

Honestly, I have no idea why I feel so different when I run on the treadmill and when I run outside :( Maybe it's the weather?? But I was still so glad that I went on the run and managed to get some lovely pictures along the way and also come back with a massive bunch of over-riped bananas for just £2, which I freezed immediately and a bunch of medjool dates! 

It's been 4 days since I bought those bananas but they are still sustaining my banana-ice cream afternoon snacks!! 








How beautiful!!! :')))) 

I shall make it an effort to go on this run more often especially when I'm approaching my final year in uni :( 

Edinburgh, you will always be my favourite city in the UK ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment