Sunday, October 2, 2016

Settling In

The 2nd week of Uni has just come to an end just in time for the start of a new month! I feel like these 2 weeks have just been a whirlwind of activities not necessarily because I had so much going on but I just felt so overwhelmed with the many things I needed to handle, getting into the swing of going to classes and just managing time and emotions in general 

But I'm so ready for the new month and I'm ready to make it a good one! 


Breakfast has continued being my most favourite meal of the day - It's usually oatmeal with fruit or a smoothie bowl!! 



Love this decor in my room - got them at Brick lane market at a photography booth where they sold 10 films for £1! 



Met Juliette at the Grassmarket for brunch! 



We tried out Pumpkin Brown Cafe and it was really good! The staff were so friendly and their cakes were just mmhmmm!!!



Had to go up Arthur's seat in Freshers' Week (apparently people say its bad luck if you don't, I'm not taking chances!!)


Glorious berry-nana smoothie bowl :))))



The sunset on the 18th of September was absolutely gorgeous! 


Maki and Ramen with Topo after a day's of lectures! Their Miso ramen is the only vegan ramen on the menu but boy is it good 


Walking through the Meadows to meet Sophie for lunch at Moon and Hare in Bruntsfield


Sophie's no-avo taco with 'bacon' coconut chips!


My coconut-butter waffle!


Matcha oatmeal w fruit! :) 

Going to be super productive today and try to catch up on my readings and lectures and hopefully I'll be on par with everything before the third week of school starts tomorrow! 

Hope you have a lovely day :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment