Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hola! Bonjour!

Hello internet friends! 

With regards to my title, I have an interest in learning either french or spanish in uni so maybe just a thought for some of my titles to be in those languages?? Any who, I've just decided to create a blog because I love reading them and I thought that it'd be fun documenting my experiences and thoughts of daily life so that I can look back and enjoy reliving those moments and maybe even learning from past mistakes/experiences.


" Some things never really change. You can only control your perspective."

This is one of the many lovely quotes which I penned down when reading Work In Progress by Connor Franta! Its an amazing book and I had such an enjoyable time reading it. It was a simple read, had so many amazing pictures ( please check out his Instagram, you will not regret ), made you reflect a lot on life yet humorous at the same time ! 



Oh ya I completely forgot why I put down that quote for a second, but that explains my blog title! 
So YAY that's it for my first post! BYEAAA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment