Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Ill :'(

Been sick for the past 2 days and it has been the most frustrating thing because I hate feeling so weak and restless :( Especially because Natascha is here to visit and I feel like I've almost been wasting her time cos she came all the way here yet yesterday we practically slept for half the day and the rest of the time we were awake, we were both just not 100%. But I guess it's better that we are both ill at the same time so that we could be bums together. On the bright side, what we did do yesterday was bake almond, coconut and chocolate cookies of which we devoured half before lunch at the Pentland Hills and we also watched a movie! but truth be told, the movie (Jane Eyre) was rather disappointing but the cinematography was good

We both had such bad headaches and were shivering so much - my lower back even aches now from shivering. and I don't think I've had it this bad before. I've just been drinking lots of water and resting as much as I can (having early nights), and unfortunately Natascha is leaving tomorrow morning :( However, there's really nothing we can do about it so I guess there is not much of a point feeling annoyed or upset about the situation because who knew this could've happened to us! But I'm really so glad that Natascha is here with me and also that Justina came to visit!! (I'll do a separate post on that of course)

Its 11pm now and I'm gonna head to bed now! I really pray that I'll feel better in the morning !! Thinking positive!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment