Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Ugh

Roomspiration
There's so much on my mind right now !!

Things I need to get for my flat ASAP: 
1) A rug 
2) I need to hoover the carpet 
3) A swivel desk chair (DESPERATELY) 
4) A blender  
5) Tupperwares to store food 
6) Baking ingredients (maybe not asap but I really wanna make pancakes and cake) 
7) A candle/diffuser 
8) A good winter coat 
9) Do my laundry

Things I just need to do URGENTLY:
My field ecology project!!! The more I think about it the more stressed out I get (obvi) because its due in 14 days and I haven't started at all. It's taking me so long to think of a hypothesis :( and also thinking about it just keeps reinforcing the fact that I hate being out in the field and conducting experiments and it's definitely not what I want to do in life. But this is an issue that does not need to be dealt with now and though I feel that way, I still have no choice but to do my project and I can't be lazy about it anymore! UGHHH I really really hate it and I also hate myself for being so last minute about it. I may just go ahead and do a herbarium collection and to do that I need to go to the library and collect a flower guide. SIGGGGHHGHGHHH

I've also went back to my old ways of being so slow at replying people's texts. I have no idea what is wrong with me!! I just feel so unmotivated at the moment even though I have so much time?? I literally have nothing on today besides the activities fair yet I'm just sitting in my room and being so meh about everything 

The only thing that I am excited about now is making lunch which is Rice paper rolls!! Gonna put avo, cucumber, carrots, mango and then have like a maple soy sauce kind of thing. Also going to the activities fair with Juliette later so YAY and then maybe on the way back I'll go to Arthur's seat to collect flowers for my herbarium collection. We'll see how it goes. 

I'm gonna paint my nails now and think about my project BYE :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment